Subaru Impreza Insurance 18 Year Old - Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
Subaru Impreza Insurance 18 Year Old
How much is Subaru Impreza insurance for 18 Year Old?
Subaru Impreza Insurance 18 Year Old: Average car insurance rates for teenagers on a 2021 Impreza are definitely higher than rates for more mature drivers. Prices range from a low of $3,182 for a 19-year-old female driver to a high of $4,526 for a 16-year-old male driver.
Subaru Impreza insurance for a 17-year-old driver averages $3,762 for females and $4,232 for males, while 18-year-olds pay an average of $3,430 for female drivers and $3,952 for males drivers.
As the cheapest car on their list, Parents magazine chose the 2020 Subaru Impreza as one of the top five cars for teenagers due to having perfect NHTSA crash test ratings and all-wheel drive.
The chart below shows the average Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost for male and female drivers aged 16 to 19 when insured on a Honda Fit with full coverage.
Here is the Insurance Cost for:
- Subaru Impreza Insurance 16 Year Old
- Subaru Impreza Insurance 17 Year Old
- Subaru Impreza Insurance 18 Year Old
- Subaru Impreza Insurance 19 Year Old
Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost for 2013 to 2021 Models
Here is the List of Subaru Insurance Cost for Year and Model
- 2014 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2015 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2016 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2017 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2018 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2019 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2020 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
- 2021 Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost
How much will it cost to insure a Subaru Impreza?
Subaru Impreza Insurance Cost: Plan on paying an average of $1,272 per year to insure a Subaru Impreza, which equates to around $106 a month. When split out by coverage type, collision insurance will cost approximately $552 a year, comprehensive (or other-than-collision) coverage costs about $318, and the remaining liability and medical coverage is about $402.
The chart below shows average car insurance rates on a 2021 Impreza with a range of different policy situations. Middle-aged drivers with good driving records stand the best chance at finding cheap car insurance for a Subaru Impreza, while younger and high-risk drivers will pay higher rates.
- Car Insurance Companies That Accept No License
- Lexus Insurance Cost
- Mercedes C300 Insurance Cost
- Subaru BRZ Insurance for 17 Year Old
- 2004 Hyundai Santa FE Insurance Cost
- Mclaren 570s Insurance Rates
- 2016 Mazda 6 Car Insurance Cost
- Mazda MX5 Insurance Cost
- BMW Z3 Insurance Rates
- Honda Civic SI Insurance Rates
- Mazda 6 Insurance Cost
- Nissan GTR Insurance Rates
- Kia Picanto Insurance for 17 Year Old
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution insurance cost
- Fiat 500 Insurance Cost
- Scion FRS Insurance Cost