Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Cost- Subaru Crosstrek Car Insurance Rates
Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Estimate - Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Companies 2020
The normal Subaru Crosstrek insurance costs for a Subaru Crosstrek is $220 per month — or $2,640 every year. With a base price of $21,695, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price proportion is a high 12.2%. Instant Car Insurance Comparison Online.
Cheapest for safe drivers
Set aside to 31% with safe driver discounts and packaging every one of your rides in one helpful policy.
- A top-evaluated insurer with 80 years of experience
- Simple online sign-up and revealing
- Different discounts accessible
- Transparent citing
How we got these rates
To decide our assessed cost, we accumulated instant quotes from car insurance companies utilizing this profile:
- 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No mishaps in the previous five years
- Anti-robbery gadget on the vehicle
- Driver situated in New York
- Great credit
Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Price - Compare Subaru Insurance Rates
2019 Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Cost
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Cost
2014 Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Cost
Our assessed price is for the state-required least coverage which incorporates substantially damage, property harm, uninsured motorist, the real damage and individual damage security.
- Different factors that can influence your auto insurance rate
- Subaru Crosstrek's model year
- Vehicle's trim
- The measure of coverage you need
- Assessed miles your drive in a year
- Safety and anti-robbery features
- Driver's financial assessment and area
- Driver's age, conjugal status, and sexual orientation
- Driver's driving history in the previous five years
- Regardless of whether the driver leases, rents or claims the vehicle
- Subaru Crosstrek cash sparing safety features
- You could get a good deal on car insurance for your Subaru Crosstrek in the event that it comes outfitted with these safety features.
- Anti-lock brakes
- Dependability control
- Safety belt pretensioners
- Anti burglary framework
How safe is the Subaru Crosstrek?
The Subaru Crosstrek has been around since 2013, yet it was initially known as the Subaru XV Crosstrek until 2016. The subcompact SUV is known for its huge cargo space, athletic handling, and extensive seating. In 2014, Subaru discharged a mixture variant.
The 2017 Subaru Crosstrek got a 5-Star Overall Safety Rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The side accident test got five stars, the most noteworthy conceivable rating, from the NHTSA. The administration organization additionally granted a four-star safety rating for the frontal accident test and the rollover crash test. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the Subaru Crosstrek as a Top Safety Pick car. All accident tests performed by the IIHS got great appraisals, the most noteworthy conceivable rating.
The Subaru Crosstrek model incorporates antilock brakes, vulnerable side monitoring, and solidness control. You can also compare subaru wrx car insurance rates.
You May Also Interested in:
You May Also Interested in: